3rd August 1929

N. V. Küchenmeister’s Internationale Maatschappij voor Accoustiek

On 3 August 1929, N. V. Küchenmeister’s Internationale Maatschappij voor Accoustiek was set up, an overarching “parent” holding, whose shares were held by the special limited partnership Heinrich J. Küchenmeister & Co. It was divided into three subordinate holding companies, each of which controlled a variable group of affiliated companies in a number of countries in Europe. The production capacity of the Prague affiliated branch, which managed a record-making factory for the entire concern (another plant owned by the concern was located in Paris), was 5,000 records a day.